Dec 13, 2011

Lately



I haven't picked up a camera in weeks, which is a shame since I just added a new one to my collection, I can't finish a book, I've been eating like crap, and I haven't worked out in weeks.  In other words I'm in a major funk.

So what have I been doing?  Well since you've asked...nothing.  That is unless you count watching countless hours of crappy television and drinking too much wine something.  This funk needs to end soon or else I might lose my mind and/or gain way too much weight.  Perhaps it's time for a body detox and some new music to lift my spirits.  Any suggestions on how to get out of a funk?

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, because I am in a similar funk. My plan is to go to bed earlier every night, go for more leisurely winter walks for the fresh air and sunshine, eat less sugar and increase my veggies. Maybe find a new exciting artistic outlet of some kind. This plan of mine shall commence in approximately 48 hours (after I close the shop for the holidays!) :) I hope you are able to find whatever you need to get funk-less. Heart you! {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)