Jul 3, 2012

Mission Pie photo take with iPhone VSCO app
At the beginning of the year I wrote a post about courage, and my goal of not letting fear control my life.  I wrote the post knowing, deep in my heart, that I needed to make a major life change, and that change was to end my four and a half year relationship.  At the beginning of May I did just that.

So here I am, embarking on a new journey.  I've moved into a new apartment located right next to Gold Gate Park (get ready for lots and lots of park pictures) and I'm slowing finding my way as a newly single woman in the city.

At times, I must admit, I am nervous about being alone and starting over, but those moments are few and far between and more often then not I look forward to all the awaits me.  A huge weight has been lifted off my chest and for the first time in over a year I am truly happy.



16 comments:

  1. Oh Brandi, I can relate to this. SO MUCH. I need to move to the city already so we can be single in the city together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Yes! Just think of all the trouble, I mean fun, we could have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. that IS a major life change. congrats for having the courage though. live it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to the future! I'm sure you made the right decision for yourself :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that post, can you believe its been half a year already?! Well done you for having the courage though and I'm glad that you're happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I was thinking the same thing, this year is flying by!

      Delete
  6. Awww sorry, babe. The end of anything is kinda sad. But, I am so happy to hear that you did what you needed to and are feeling better now. Obviously that means it was the right thing. Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chain. By the way congrats on the house and baby news!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and your family!

      Delete
  7. So glad you are finding happiness again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catching up! Hope you are flourishing in your new apartment and single status. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martine! I am happy to report that I am flouring, hope all is well with you :)

      Delete

Comments make me oh so happy :)