Stay-cation, a budget friendly way to make the most of your time away from work while not going anywhere.
As of 5pm PT tomorrow I will officially start my much need and long overdue stay-cation! Due to limited funds I am unable to hop on a jet plane and fly somewhere exotic so I have to make do with what is around me. Thankfully I live in an amazing city so I will have no problem finding things to keep me busy. Here are a few things I have on my to do list.
- Go to the doctors (obviously this is not the highlight of my vacation)
- Drink lots of coffee while reading a book -preferably outside
- Visit the zoo
- Go to the SFMOMA for the first time
- Turn one year older
- Get sand between my toes on a nearby beach
- Sleep in and hog the bed
- Yoga sessions followed by long walks in the cit, which in will lead to many photo opportunities
- Lounge around in bed and watch foreign movies
- and last but not least simply enjoy the fact that I am not a work
Any suggestions on what I should do on my stay-cation???