Sep 10, 2012

The year has been slipping past me faster then I like.  How the hell is it already September!!!! I guess times flies when you are having fun.  

The photos above were from my first trip to Baker Beach.  I'm ashamed to admit that I have lived in the city for nearly five years and this was my first trip out there. 

Below are a few snapshots I took while spending three days on Catalina for my best friend's bachelorette party.  I have many many photos from the trip, none of which are suitable to share on the blog:)
 

Sun by Two Door Cinema Club on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh that first photo is actually perfect, I feel like I was there with you, its gorgeous.

    it sounds like you had fun at the bachelorette party hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i am glad you have had such a fun summer! it is just nuts that it is already september, and even more nuts that the weather is still in the 100's here (and/or close too it). UGH! move along, hot weather!

    and love your pics. they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)