Feb 6, 2011

Lately

2011 has already been a trying year.  Work has been hectic and unrewarding, home life has been trying, to do list never seems to end, bank account is dwindling, workout dvd's are collecting dust, camera has gone unused, and worst of all we said a final farewell to a family member.

With all that being said I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and little by little my attitude is changing.  So even the though the year has had a rocking start I have faith that it will get better.


San Francisco was graced with an unseasonably warm weekend; cherry blossoms everywhere 


5 comments:

  1. In the end there is the light! Always! Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger etc!! I'm not writing them just to say something, but beause I strongly believe and reccomend them!!! :) Hugs from Athens,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you dust off that camera soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brandi, I'm so sorry Sweetie.
    Sending you an imaginary hug all the way from Norway.
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry it's been a tough beginning to this year. And I am sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can look at it this way, there are MANY more days left in the year than there have passed so far. I do hope things get better from here.

    <3,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)