Oct 4, 2010

Moody Monday

Waking up at 4am and not being able to fall back asleep has left me in funk.  As I sit in front of my computer with a dazed look in my face I can't help but think about how wonderful my bed would be. Sigh, at least I had a wonderful weekend filled with the following:
1.)  Watching baseball and football, GO GIANTS!!!!
2.) Purchased my plane tickets to visit my best friend.  LA here I come!!
3.) Went on a short photo walk.  MY ankle is not 100% yet so I kept close to my home but it was still nice to get out and move.
4.) Discovered a new photo app , Lo-Mob.  Here is one picture processed with various lo-mob filters.  Which one is your favorite?








4 comments:

  1. I like so much the instax style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these shots were created using the same app? lo-mob? i like the instax frame a lot, too.

    app store here i come! :)

    oh, about blue grass -- i was at the park walking the pups at spreckles lake and it was there that i saw that love van. though i didn't attend the festival, i was able to hear the music. :)

    i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, that is amazing. the third and last are my favs <3 is this an iphone app!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an iphone app (lo-mob) and it is only $1.99!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)