Sep 6, 2010

Moody Monday

Typically Monday's are the most dreaded day of the week but since this Monday is a holiday I welcome it with open arms. My weekend was filled with laughter, food, drinks and adventure.  It went a little like this...

1.)  Saturday = breakfast in bed with fresh squeezed oj.
2.)  A long adventurous walk through San Francisco with my roommate.  I only wish I had my camera with me at the time so I could have captured how beautiful it was. 
3.) Sale on Sapporo.  12 pack for $9.99..woot woot!!
4.) Surprise trip to Santa Cruz (please see below for evidence).





Brandon LOVES having his picture taken

5.) A free coffee and bagel in honor of my birthday.  I just love the owners of the coffee shop next door.
6.) Being able to sleep in on a Monday.



Now what to do my last day of being a 27yr old??

5 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! and happy birthday!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the positive vibs you've just sent me!
    what to do on the last day of being 27?...
    smile cuz you're alive. go out, get drunk and have fun. cuz the first day you're 28 you'll realize how fast things go and get your first anti wrinkle cream.
    or maybe that's just me!
    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well happy belated birthday!!!!!

    and how i LOVE santa cruz! such a fun place! my family used to visit every summer, and i don't get to go there often enough as an adult. maybe soon!

    p.s. YOUR PICTURES ARE RAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! DID YOU REALLY SEE ALL THOSE SEALS! NO WAY!


    Missy
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your santa cruz pics are the BOMB.COM!!! i haven't been there in a while but i sure do love it. there is a place right on the beach that sells THE best mud pie i've ever scarfed down.

    btw HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! party it up lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)