Nov 22, 2010

Makover

As you might have noticed This B Life got a makeover thanks to the lovely and talented Sophie!!!!  I've been toying with the idea of a makeover for sometime now and knew that Sophie was the person to contact when saw "the good, the bad, and the bloody"  on her blog :)  She was AMAZING to work with (seriously I cannot sing her praises loud enough) and she incorporated all of my ideas to a tee. If you are in the market for a blog makeover stop by Sophie's shop or her blog.  

p.s.  How adorable is the illustration of Ruby in my banner?  Just over a month before I see that little bag of wrinkles in person!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the new look. Sophie designed my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks great! i've been wating to give my blog a facelift, but i have no idea which direction i'd like to go, so it may be a while before i try anything new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, it is ADORABLE!!! it reminds me a tiny bit of ourcitylights! which is a blog that i LOVE, so consider it a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute blog! i didn't see the before, so i can't really comment on the "change". but the now looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks great! Congrats on the sweet makeover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say hello! Someone sent me a link to this blog and said someone was "copying" me. Not at all. I think it's adorable! Sophie is great to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)