Aug 11, 2010

Open Letter to San Francisco

Dear San Francisco,

First and foremost let me start by telling you how much I love and adore you.  You stole my heart as a little girl and you have never given it back.  Not a day goes by where I don't reflect on how fortunate I am to live and work within your boundaries.   You have so much to offer for such a small city:  great food, music, numerous bars, crazy people, and the Giants.  Time and time again I walk through your streets and ally ways and you always show me something new and delightful.

The one complaint I have is WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT SUMMER? Seriously, it is August and the sun has yet to shine down on you for more then 2 hours at a time.  This morning is no exception.  It was misting as I walked to BART (San Francisco's subway/metro) and the gloomy fog has yet to go away.   I had to put on a sweater, scarf, and jacket today!!!  WTF!!!!!   Correct me if I'm wrong but it is August and that is technically summer so where is the sun???

So please, I beg you, have a little mercy on me and grant me a few days of summer.

Yours Truly,

B

3 comments:

  1. Same shit here. Can't stand this weather anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously! this is wack!!! come out sun...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is getting so weird, watching the world news got me even more so confused....some parts of the world are flooding & the other is burning from the summer heat! Hope the world is not coming to an end ...errr???

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy :)