It has recently come to my attention that I complain a lot. This in fact was pointed out to me last night in bed as I try and fall asleep by my ever so kind and sweet boyfriend. As one might image this personality flaw is not something that I like to admit I have but after thinking about it all last night and today I have to confess that it is true, I love to complain. In effort to change I plan on implementing “Moody Monday” where I write about 6 positive aspects about my life and/or things that make me happy.
- Anti-itch spray is a lifesaver when you are covered in flea bites due to your roommate’s cat.
- Coffee and the fact that someone else makes it for me every morning.
- Being able to wear jeans to work.
- My bosses being on vacation.
- Watching True Blood with friends.
- Spooning in the morning.
Disclaimer: I still plan on complaining just hopefully not as often; people will just have to learn to deal with it/me..